In Sapa, (Hidden Trail to a Village of Red Dao)Red Dao people have a strong visual presence in the area. They are renowned for their colourful culture and customs, as well as their traditional knowledge in herbal therapies. This tour leads you to one of their villages. Staying with them, this is a great opportunity to learn about hill tribe culture, customs and the traditional dress which they are so famously recognizable for.
Pick up and transfer downhill from Sapa to Mong Sen where to start the trek and enjoy the magnificent scenery along the way.
Keep on trekking towards Ta Phin Village to get closer to the Red Dao and Black H’mong which are the two largest ethnic group in Sapa.
Spend the night in the village.
Trekking distance: 9 km
Start the trek back to Sapa and pass several minority villages and rice paddy terraces along the way.
Arrive to the Matra Village of the Black H’mong and stop for lunch, after that you will get back to Sapa town.
Trekking distance: 10 km
– Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing.
– All transport as per itinerary.
– English speaking guide.
– All entrance tickets to indicated sites.
– Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner).
– Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out.
– Transfer by bus/train Hanoi – Sapa.
– Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
– Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
– Transport to or from Vietnam.
– International or departure taxes.
– Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees.
– Travel Insurance while in Vietnam.
– Tips, laundry and gratuities.