A Glimpse Of Sapa,Terraced rice fields, ethnic people with particular lifestyles, ancient traditions, impressive mountains, unforgettable treks, lush vegetation, natural wildlife…Undoubtedly Sapa is one of the most gorgeous and unique places in Indochina. Discover with us this fantastic region by trekking through small villages like Cat Cat, Ta Van, and Tha Phin. Contemplate the beautiful nature in the Silver Waterfall and at the food of Fansipan mountain. Know ethnic people’s habits, customes and culture. Don’t miss the oportunity to explore this superb land!
A Glimpse Of Sapa is enjoy a walking tour to visit local markets where Red Dao, Black H’mong and other ethnic people come to sell and buy products.
Continue to the Cat Cat Village which is one of the most well-known villages of Sapa.
Relaxing at the stunning waterfall and feeling the fresh mountainous air
Trekking distance: 3 km
Tours A Glimpse Of Sapa is walk along the way to the Ta Phin Village of the Red Dao people where you can see the most beautiful traditional costume in Sapa.
Join a trek through green valleys to the Lao Chai and Ta Van villages for more memorable experiences especially when you meet the local.
Trekking distance: 5 km
– Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing.
– All transport as per itinerary.
– English speaking guide.
– All entrance tickets to indicated sites.
– Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner).
– Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out.
– Transfer by bus/train Hanoi – Sapa.
– Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
– Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
– Transport to or from Vietnam.
– International or departure taxes.
– Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees.
– Travel Insurance while in Vietnam.
– Tips, laundry and gratuities.