Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia, as well as a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for discovering the lifestyle through traditional markets. Can Cau market – Bac Ha market are both very well known. You will explore traditional market of the local tribal group including Flower H’mong, Black Zao, Phu La and Tay for the festive market activities where peoples in their best traditional costume gather every Saturday and Sunday for shopping and socializing. Do not hesitate to go to Sapa and discover local life by joining markets in Sapa which are not only a feast for the eyes but also a live museum that gives you a glimpse into the fascinating ethnic mosaic of the region.
Pick up at Lao Cai Train Station, drive to to Can Cau Market. After spending the whole morning exploring the market, drive to Bac Ha town for lunch.
In the afternoon, trek around Ban Pho Village, home of Flower H’Mong people, get in touch and witness their traditional lifestyle, habits and customs.
Transfer to Bac Ha, enjoy dinner at local restaurant and free to explore the town.
Trekking distance: 5km. Approx: 3 hours of driving/ 1.5 hours of walking.
After breakfast, we take a short walk to visit the old castle of the former HMong King.
Free time to explore Bac Ha Market.
After lunch, drive to Trung Do Village. Take a boat trip upstream the Chay River. When reach Bao Nhai bridge, disembark and transfer to Lao Cai (or Sapa). End of tour.
Approximately: 2 hours of driving/ 1 hour of walking/ 30 mins of excursion on boat.
– Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing.
– All transport as per itinerary.
– English speaking guide.
– All entrance tickets to indicated sites.
– Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner).
– Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out.
– Transfer by bus/train Hanoi – Sapa.
– Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
– Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
– Transport to or from Vietnam.
– International or departure taxes.
– Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees.
– Travel Insurance while in Vietnam.
– Tips, laundry and gratuities.