Cancellation and Refund Policy
Commitment to quality services SAPA LOCALS TRAVEL while protecting the best interests of customers. In case of complete or cancel service, SAPA LOCALS TRAVEL will apply penalties prescribed by each vendor (hotels, airlines, …).
If the cancellation reasons of force majeure such as war, natural disasters or war, the two will discuss settlement on the basis of mutual benefit.
Our driver team doesn’t come to pick up on time, without any announcement from office or Tour Operator Team:
– Late than 15’: We offer you a cup of Vietnamese coffee during waiting.
– Late than 30’: We offer you a bottle of beer / a drink during waiting.
– Late than 1 hour: We offer you an invitation dinner at local restaurant at arrival destination.
– Miss-pick up or no show: Please call/email us know then get taxi by you own, we will refund the cost or offer free for next service.
Notes: In case your flight has arrived but there are no driver waiting for you, please call us at the hotline +84 543 511 333 / 935 75 3336 / +84 988 857 128 (Available on whatsapp, viber, line, wechat…), our operation department will help you to connect through driver and help you right away. Sapa Locals is not responsible for any cost if you decide arranging by yourself without informing us about our late show up.
(This penalty will be not applied for case of bad weather such as flood, typhoon, city events, local festival…)
2- Children policy apply for tour:
– Under 6 years old: Free Of Charge – FOC
– From 6 to 9 years old: 50% price of adults
– From 9 to 11 years old: 75% price of adults
– From 12 up: 100% price as adults
This policy is not applied for Bana Hills Tour, Deluxe Group Tour, Cham Island Snorkeling or Scuba Diving.
3- Cancellation from travelers:
– Free Of Charge – FOC will be applied if your booking is cancelled 2 days in advance.
– 50% fee of total booking will be applied if your booking is cancelled 1 day before your time of departure (within 24hours).
– 70% fee of total booking will be applied if your booking is cancelled 12 hours before your time of departure.
– 100% fee of total booking will be applied if your booking is cancelled within 12 hours your time of departure.
4- Cancellation by Sapa Locals:
In case of force major regarding political conditions, natural disaster, wars, etc, we have to cancel the confirmed trip which the Customer has deposited or paid for. In such case, we will contac tyou for appropriate alterations or you will get full refund for your deposit or payment.
We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, and travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
Sapa Locals Travel is an inbound agency and we do not take care of insurance. The Customers are required to have full travel insurance covered. It is the responsibility of the Customer to read their insurance policy before they travel with Sapa Locals Travel and Transport.